Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Perfect


So if a hitter like Jimmy Rollins can keep his hitting streak over two different seasons, why can't I do the same for my own sport? Last Thursday I finished up the last game in my series by bowling 6 strikes. Last night I went bowling again and started the first game with another 6 straight strikes. Last time I checked 6+6=12, and therefore I have now bowled 12 strikes in a row, and thus a perfect game. Sure its not going to show up on the electronic board, but I know it and now you know it...I'm perfect!

Me > you

Yes I know I haven't blogged in a while, and this is a pretty crappy one to come back to, but I can assure you that better blogs are on the way.

2 comments:

Curelover said...

This is your come back blog after weeks of nothing. WEAK. And no you did not bowl a perfect game. Dork.

John said...

can you give me a "props" for my 213? trust me, that will never happen again....