Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's Back....for now.

I have been without blogger, or any blog webpages for the past week or so at work. Needless to say it’s, been a very slow week. Nevertheless, the error pages that I had been getting our gone, and I'm back to share some more. Because this is unexpected I hadn't really planned to write about anything in particular, so I will just do a quick update of things going on right now.

1. I won a trip to Las Vegas this weekend on the radio. 2 nights stay, poker strategy session and a poker tournament for me and a guest. Although the poker spot has been taken by my brother, anyone who wants to go is more than welcome. There are two spots open in my rental car (it says Chevy Impala or similar....man I hope it’s a 6-4!)

2. I have now had my beard/goat-t for one month. It’s still somewhat itchy. Even though I have been getting tons of compliments to how well it looks, I'm still not sure how long I want to keep it, although I know I do want to cut it into a handlebar mustache at some point....a la Hulk Hogan.

3. Do the Broncos think it’s funny to suck so badly on opening day? They have done it to me 2 straight years now, I am not impressed.

4. The Dodgers blew a 7 run lead last night, that can't be good, that can't be good for anyone. At least our magic number is currently at 18.

5. My back had been bothering me, and it was suggested that I try sleeping on the floor, upon doing so for 3 nights; I am going back to my bed.

6. Yesterday I picked up "The Office" box set as well as Arrested Development, Season 3. Two of the best shows to come along in a long time. (Future list blog, going through my mind right now. stay tuned!)

7. Also got to see a screening of the first 3 episodes of How I Met Your Mother on the Fox lot. A few of the stars of the show were there to watch with us, that was pretty cool.

Sorry I don't really have any pictures to go with any of these things. I'll try to make my next blog more picture-rific!

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Writing = boring Photos = good