Sunday, December 03, 2006

Well......



1. Well Jay Cutler had his first start tonight. He wasn't overly impressive and I think Shanahan tried to limit how many mistakes he could make by running the ball a majority of the time. There were a few glimpses where he looked pretty good, and other times where I thought it was the second coming of the left-handed throwing Plummer. Next week will be a huge test as the team goes to San Diego. Right now I really can't say that I expect a whole bunch this year.



2. As usual, the BS-C....err I mean BCS computers got the game wrong. Everyone who watched college football this year can pretty much see that the top 2 teams this year were the University of Michigan and ohio state universtiy (all teams I don't like are never capitalized, in case you haven't noticed). Alas though, the computers somehow put the university of florida in the big game instead. For all of you who don't know the SEC is entirely overrated, but like to talk about how hard their schedule is. Its pretty annoying. If only USC had won yesterday, none of this talk would even be necessary, so thanks a lot (f)ucla! I could go on about this, but I'd get upset, although the games aren't for a month, so I'll have more time to vent later.



3. Yeah, the beard thing is still kinda itchy. Sure it looks nice, but it actually takes a bit of up-keep. Thoughts?

4 comments:

Jim said...

Ugh, I'm very annoyed with the BCS. Not necessarily because Michigan was left out, but because of the way it was handled, with the university of florida coach and his campaigning. Oh well, at least one small consolation is that Michigan and USC meet in a great Rose Bowl matchup, with two of the classiest coaches in college football.

Curelover said...

Um are you in love with Charles? Hee hee he is in both of the pictures you have posted. I think you should shave your beard if it is bothering you but I mean everyone does like it.

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Don't shave it 'til I see it in person. If you want shave it off... and when you want, let it grow back... it's not like getting a tattoo.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I like the beardiness...you look soooo manly. =)

I have heard they must be "tamed".

Good luck, we're all counting on you.