Wednesday, June 06, 2007

If I can change, we can all change!

Because the Stanley Cups are over (Go Ducks!) its time for all the hockey players to shave their playoff beards. I decided this was the appropriate time to try out some new looks myself before shaving (well that and cause its hotter now and thus way more itchier). Please tell me if there is anything that you like so that I can grow it back in the future.


First up: The Eric Gagne




Its quite simple, all you have to do is shave the hair underneath your chin, but keep the hair around it. I put on the Dodgers jersey, hat and glasses for effect.



Next up: The Hulk Hogan


This could be an interesting look for me! Although you don't see it, I totally ripped that shirt into shreds. WATCHA GONNA DO BROTHA, WHEN HUTCHAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!!!

Third: The Cop


Here is me practicing giving a ticket to my sister. I totally can do this law enforcement thing!

Fourth: The look of the family.



Everyone always says that my brother looks just like my dad, I think its obvious that I actually have the look down better.



So there are some options for later this winter when I'll need facial hair to stay warm, until then I guess you are stuck with this.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow. i'm actually speechless

Curelover said...

I have to get use to this ... eh.

Dork with beard ... dork without.

Amy said...

that ticket sure was expensive...i guess that'll teach me not to speed

Cyn said...

i am so not a fan of facial hair but i gotta say go doyers!

Unknown said...

Nice.
I wanna be a Hulk-A-Maniac, have fun with my family and friends.
If you want to be a Hulk-a-maniac, I can sure tell you how to stay on track.
You train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins too. These are all the things the 'maniacs do.

Nice Hitler arm-band Mr. Chaplin.
"You know the Nazi's had flare, they made the Jews wear it."

Anonymous said...

you just gave me a chubby

Joe

Jim said...

Good use of the quote from Rocky IV. He never did get enough credit for bringing down Communism.

SAS said...

Dude. That might be one of the best blog posts I've read in a long time. Well played.

Kristy said...

your dad must be so proud. hilarious!

barefootkangaroo said...

I'm going with the Hulk. Yeah...definitely the Hulk!

Jim said...

You should update your blog... I get bored easily at work!

P&C said...

For the love of Pete UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Curelover said...

CAN YOU UPDATE THIS PAGE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously...don't you go on a vacation every month? There's got to be something to blog about. I know at first it was tough because you probably couldn't beat the last post, but it's been long enough. Any post will bring joy to the masses now!

Hutch said...

If you want you can retake that Gagne picture with my Red Sox hat and jersey.