Friday, August 24, 2007

Welcome Back Hutchins!


So after just a mere 6 years I have decided that its time to go back to school! Yes, I have pondered this for quite sometime and I feel its the right thing to do. Now of course having not picked up a book for the purpose of studying in a while I decided that it was important that I not overextend myself, so...


1. Take one class - Management 110 - Elements of Management.


I figure this way I can slowly get back into the mind frame of the academia world. At the same time I don't want to have to change my current work schedule or haul myself to a far place, so...


2. Take Online Class!


Reading over the description of the class it says that I should be spending about 3.1 hours per week on this class. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I will spend about an hour a week...hmm that actually sounds like a lot, make it 30 mins.
So here I am, a student again! Should I visit my new campus? The answer is simple yes, and why!
3. Get a new student I.D. for the movies!

1 comment:

Jim said...

I don't think I could be a student again. The need to think outside of the 9-5 timeframe would just be too difficult to adjust to again.