Sunday, July 05, 2009

That was good food!

So yeah.....that food from the LA county fair was so good, that I decided that I should probably leave it up for about 9 months or so, in order for everyone who wanted to read about it do so....

Okay not really, my desktop computer just got pretty bad, to the point that it was taking me over 5 minutes to upload a single picture. it was beyond time consuming and left me filled with rage. I told myself that I would start this whole process again once I finally got a new computer, and thanks to my desktop deciding that it no longer liked to work anymore, I went out and bought myself a new laptop last week!! Whoot whoot! To try out how long it takes, lets put up some new random pictures.Casa Bonita in Denver! - I went in December! Would have been a great blog posting

John, Tim, Pierre Jean Pierre St Pierre, Me, Tyler - Once of us is French

Charles, John, Tyler, Tim, and Me at Elway's steakhouse. The man can throw a ball and grill a steak with the best of them!

Tyler explaining that anyone who orders a Zima at the Coors brewery needs to go over there

I finally made it for a game......the results of the game are not important...

I think its obvious that the Lakers won this year thanks to Me and Mac channeling the inner Vlade Divac (yes we both have Vlade jerseys on in the picture)

Here I am taking batting practice at Dodger Stadium. Although I'm not currently playing I can assure you I did not use any banned performance enhancers, nor any fertility drugs.

When you are driving home at 1:30 in the morning and you see the Oscar Mayer wiener dog car, you have to take a picture, its the law

It took many years, but I finally got to meet 1 of the sports stars I followed the most growing up.

Okay, well so far so good, I'm pleased with how the pictures uploaded. So I am announcing that the blog is being reborn! Hopefully I can update it more frequently, as well as perhaps finding time to change the layout. That may take a little more time though. Anyway, thanks to you how came back to read this blog. There will be more, perhaps even tomorrow! Also, I said I would do 2 things once I got a computer, update this blog and.....

2 comments:

Jim said...

Welcome back! And excellent pictures. Was Elway's restaurant originally slated to be in Baltimore but he forced a switch to the Denver location?

John said...

seriously, who orders a zima???? btw...it will be missed!