Monday, August 28, 2006

Season Tickets


I have just entered my name into the waiting list for Denver Broncos season tickets. Before you point it out to me, I am already aware that I am not exactly close to Denver:




Never fear though, as there are currently 24,000 people on the waiting list. I figure that over the next few years I can save up some money and when my name actually comes up on the list I will be able to afford to fly out to Denver a few times a year to watch them play, and sell or give away the other tickets to people. Its the perfect plan! It feels nice to be one step closer to being a season ticket holder for an NFL team.

2 comments:

Darth said...

Update to everyone: I got my email from the Broncos, it will be 8-10 years. Thats far better than I had hoped!

Hutch said...

That's actually really good. When we took the tour of Investco Field, they said the people who signed up in 1989 were just getting their tickets this year.