Thursday, August 03, 2006

What to do?

Thank you once again to "New Wave Girl" for being the 1000th viewer to the blog. I will post on your topic when you give me a real one.



Anyway onto more pressing things. As many of you know I am leaving for vacation next Friday. I'm going up to Santa Cruz for a week and then to San Francisco for the weekend. This will be my first trip to Santa Cruz since 2004 and that small speeding ticket.



Lesson learned, don't go 108 mph.

Anyway I'm looking forward to leaving Southern California for a few days, but I am slightly concerned about a few things, actually 3 things: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. You see, my grandparents, mom and sister will be with me from August 11th - August 16, after that I'll have 3 days to kill before John and Wally's flight comes in and we go to SF for the Dodger game. My question to you my loyal readers is, what should I do to kill time in Santa Cruz. Mind you I have no internet, and very limited television. I am bringing up my laptop, but its 5 years old and is still running Microsoft ME, so I won't be doing a lot of hardcore gaming. I have however recently purchased Civilization II on eBay for 5 bucks, and found my copy of Star Wars Rebellion (a game me and Tim spent many pointless hours playing). Do you have any other older game suggestions for me?



I will also be trying to collect as many hippies as I can. Not by interacting with them as they smell bad and are crazy, but by taking pictures. What types of hippies should I be on the lookout for?


Anyway it should be a fun trip. My only contact will be through email/aim on my crackberry. I hope to come back with tons of funny pictures for all or your enjoyment.

4 comments:

Hutch said...

You should try and find that barefoot musical hippie family that was on Wife Swap. They lived a block away from downtown.

Jim said...

You should set up your blog so that you can e-mail your posts. That way you can provide random and unnecessary updates through your Blackberry. Um, that's probably not a great way to spend a vacation...

Hedwig said...

starcraft, rollercoaster tycoon, the sims....and of course the best of all...PIPES!

Hedwig said...

and i forgot puyo puyo...hey brad you want some puyo puyo action?