Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Going to see Arnold....It's gonna be HAWWWTT



Sacramento here I come! Hmm upon thinking this over, perhaps its not that exciting. On the plus side its all expenses paid, on the down side its Sacramento. On the plus side I get out of the office for a few days. On the down side, its still Sacramento. On the plus side I get to sleep in since the conference I'm attending is just downstairs. On the downside the conference is in Sacramento still.....yeah good times.

I fly out tonight and will be back on Thursday night, then off to Vegas on Friday evening for my dad's bowling trip, where hopefully he will win big so we can go to Wynn Buffet. Or perhaps Morten's Steakhouse? I doubt he will take the cue from my the last person I went to Morten's with and get to taste it twice. Haha, good one Tim!.

No comments: