Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy 100th!!



In just under 1 year I have put together 100 blogs for you, my fellow readers to comment, mock, and occasionally enjoy. I would like to thank you all encouraging me to continue this website, as well as giving me ideas on which to blog on.


Here are some Brad updates:

-My car still has no engine. Well it has an engine, but it doesn't work. I am waiting to hear back from corporate. My current lines are that there is an 85% chance they are going to do nothing, and I will be in charge of paying for it all; 10% chance they will assist me some way; and a 5% chance they will get me a new engine. Maybe I'm being a pessimist, but hey its a car company, why shouldn't I?

-I have been at my new job for 1 month now. I have to say that thus far it has been pretty much what I expected, which really means nothing. Its getting old trying to find things to read and look over. I listen in on conference calls, and read budget stuff, not exactly glamorous by any stretch of the means. I am waiting to see how much it will pick it in the weeks to come as bills start being written.

-Me and my teammates have our World Series of Pop Culture interview this weekend, so lets hope all my useless knowledge finally comes in handy.

-Haven't seen many of the possible best picture movies. Oscars nominations come out tomorrow. I would like to see "The Departed" and "Borat" get nominated, just because I found them both to be enjoyable. I recently watched "United 93" and it was hard enough to watch on my computer, in the theater, probably would have been too much.

One last thing, after watching the AFC championship last night, I guess I have to say that I'm okay with it.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the car...my mechanic spousal unit says that if you have taken the car in 5 times for the same problem and they don't fix it, you can sue them under the Lemon Law.
If it's a settled Class Action suit you will receive the same tiny amt as all the other unfortunates in the case...POOR BABY either way.