Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A look inside.....

I was bored at work today and decided to clean out my wallet. Mind you, I clean out my wallet, about once or twice a year, if that. I thought I would list the contents of my wallet to get a better idea of who I am:



Inside my wallet:

Bank receipts:
Washington Mutual ATM: 6 receipts

Las Vegas:
Luxor Hotel Pyramid Café: February 5, 2006
Star Trek Experience Quark’s Bar and Restaurant: March 4, 2006
Wynn Buffet receipt: Sept 9, 2006

Event Tickets:
Washington Nationals Ticket: NYM vs. Wash, Apr 13, 2006
Baltimore Orioles Ticket: LAA vs. Bal, April 15, 2006
Ticket stub: radiohead – June 26, 2006
San Fran Giants Tickets: LAD at SFG September 29, 2006

Restaurants/Bars:
Souplantation: 3 receipts
Crown city: 3 receipts
Tustin Lanes 2 receipts
Gordon James, San Clememte, February 22, 2006
Jake’s Billiard Café: November 25, 2006

Retail:
Receipt from store at the Baltimore Airport, April 17, 2006
Macy’s paying my bill , June 10, 2006

Movie Tickets:
Movie ticket: “Wordplay” July 8, 2006
Movie Ticket: Gridiron Gang Friday September 29, 2006

Ah yes, that is what it’s like to be me. I now have my awesome LV wallet to replace my Gucci one. It’s totally real!

5 comments:

Curelover said...

Um you have a lot of crap in your wallet ... disturbing. But wow you have a cool "REAL" LV and Gucci wallet. I wonder who got you those cool things :)

Hutch said...

amateur.

Anonymous said...

Sooo, if you can afford to upgrade your wallet from a Gucci to a LV how come you still live at home..?

Wait, I think I just answered my own question...

Darth said...

They are fake knock-offs from Hong Kong, i think they cost 2 dollars a piece. I wouldn't buy a real one

Anonymous said...

Aaah, a thrifty boy after my own heart...yeah, I paid $160 for an "LV" purse AND wallet...retail for both combined woulda been more than a CA house payment...yikes.