Sunday, January 28, 2007



A wise man once said that trying is half-way to failing. Well we tried and we failed, so I guess in this case he was right. Team "Up & Atom" was pumped and ready this past Friday. We went to the Meridian Hotel in Los Angeles, and along with 30 some odd teams took the test at around 4 pm. I think it was a very fair test. Everything they asked was relevant to the world of pop culture. I would reveal some of the questions they asked, but the made me sign some waiver about not revealing what was asked or anything in particular about it. So, because I want this blog to continue I'll refrain from posting some of the questions. I will say that I have a good memory...just in case you ever seen me....wink wink nudge nudge.

Oh and if trends continue, my 4000th reader should be on this post...Identify yourself!

6 comments:

Curelover said...

(sigh) I think I was one of the main reasons why Up and Atom was not sucessful :( Sorry guys.

Cyn said...

3976... still got a ways to go.

Jim said...

I'm 3986...hitting the refresh button is very tempting, but I think I'll just make additional visits every ten minutes instead.

Jim said...

I'm 3999. I never win anything.

Darth said...

Hmm I was #4001 when I checked this morning, so the world may never know exactly who #4000 was.

Amy said...

i'm 4040...what do i get? thats a good number...