Sunday, February 04, 2007

Superbowl Sunday

Congrats to the Colts for winning the game today. Although I never though I would cheer for Peyton Manning, I felt he deserved it. Overall it was just an okay game with below average commercials in my opinion. Watching the Superbowl made me think of my favorite game:



I can watch these highlights over and over again and it still gives me chills. To watch John Mobley knock that ball away to clinch it...goosebumps.

So know we are only about 364 more days til the next big game. Hopefully Cutler can bring the magic back to Mile High!

6 comments:

Jim said...

I think next year is the Lions' year, with star rookie Brady Quinn taking over. Actually, I hope they draft another wide receiver. You can never have too many of those.

Curelover said...

Sports = BBBOOORRRRINNNGGGGGGGG! Oh but the Prince half time show was great.

Hutch said...

Jim's comment can be shot down with just 2 words: Matt Millen

Darth said...

Well it is a good year for wide receivers, but which will it be? Ted Ginn Jr, Dwayne Jarrett, Robert Meachem?* My pick for the Lions is Jeff Samardzija**


* - Yes I know I did not include Calvin Johnson, he is too good and thus not Lions material.
** - Yes I am also aware that he signed with the Cubs, thus making him perfect Lions material.

Mac the Knife said...

hey i remember this superbowl, it was the year jamal anderson won MVP.

Darth said...

Actually Mac, that can be any superbowl, as Jamal seems to be the mvp every year, and even more odd, he calls me to let me know