Thursday, February 08, 2007

Updated

Well you finally made me do it blogger! You finally made me update to "New Blogger" So far I have been less than impressed. You wouldn't take my Google password, and then you tried to update my yahoo geocities. What are you thinking blogger?

Anywho, as those of you who came to the website yesterday can see, I was forced to take down the picture links I had at the side and replace them with regular links. My page became all jacked up with the side bar either being at the bottom of the page, or with it overlapping my blog in the middle of the page.

So here we are now, back to square 1. I will attempt to do more with this site soon. Please bear with me.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Hmmm, that's verys trange. Maybe some of the pictures were too long for the sidebar? When I was making mine I used a width of 215 pixels.

lisa d said...

new blogger is evil. and pushy, too.

Darth said...

I concur. its new blogger's way or the highway