Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Go Dodgers?




I think I can pitch for the Dodgers this year, I mean lets look at my stat line for the one game I pitched in little league:

0 IP 2 hits 5 walks 2 HBP 5 ER (Loss)

Yeah I know the loss is a shocker to us all. Now lets look at a couple of relief pitchers for the Dodgers:

Franquelis Osoria from 5-3-06

0 IP 5 hits 0 walks 5 ER 2 HR (Loss)

Lance Carter from 4-30-06

0 IP 1 hit 1 walk 3 ER

these are just two of the many examples from this season, and I'm sure there will be more to come! Is it football season yet?

2 comments:

John said...

at least your team scored 5 runs. fuckin angels cant even score 2. i think you could pitch for the dodgers. i mean you hit 64 on the radar gun. i mean moyer pitches that fast and i think your intro should have been more serious. hahaha...im a tool! nice first blog!

John said...

oh yeah...i forgot to mention this. its dodger...