Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Top 10......

Here is my list of favorite dramatic movie quotes. I only used one per movie franchise to help mix it up a little. Each of them has stuck with me after seeing it multiple times, hence they made the list. I'm sure most of them won't be a surprise to anyone as I have used them numerous times in everyday life.

#10

Reverend Sykes: Jean Louise. Jean Louise, stand up. Your father's passing.

#9

Pvt. Trip: We anty up and kick in, sir. But I still don't want to carry your flag

#8

William Wallace: In the Year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland - starving and outnumbered - charged the fields of Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets; they fought like Scotsmen, and won their freedom.

#7

Roger 'Verbal' Kint: The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

#6

Andy Dufresne: Remember, Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

#5

John Doe: Because I envy your normal life it seems that envy is my sin

#4

Tom Ripley: No matter what you do, no matter how awful, no-one ever thinks that they're a bad person.

#3

Hannibal Lecter: And you think if you save poor Catherine, you could make them stop, don't you? You think if Catherine lives, you won't wake up in the dark ever again to that awful screaming of the lambs.

#2

Michael Corleone: I know it was you Fredo. You broke my heart. You broke my heart!

and the #1 movie quote on my list is..........


Darth Vader: No. I am your father.

3 comments:

Curelover said...

Wow you are lame. Really :)

Hutch said...

I think I would have the Kevin Spacey duo a bit higher. I also think there are better Shawshank quotes. Overall a pretty good list though.

Anonymous said...

You forgot: "I'm in town to play the Dolphins, ya dumbass" delivered by Brett Favre in "There's Something About Mary."

Powerful stuff...