Sunday, May 21, 2006

I like Free



Nothing makes me happier than getting things for free. A few weeks ago I was at "Harbucks" with a friend at work. I just wanted a cup of black coffee, but they had just started brewing so they said I'd have to wait, but they would bring it over to me at no charge. I was like sweet! So I went and sat in the corner to talk with my friend, about 10 minutes into our conversation I realized I was still thirsty. I went to the counter to ask about it, and naturally the guy had forgotten and apologized immediately. He gave me a venti size coffee even though I only wanted a tall (that means large instead of small for you non-harbucks fans). He also gave me a free drink coupon. Flash-forward to yesterday. I go in to redeem the coupon and as they enter the coupon, the computer prints out another free coupon for me. That’s right 3 for the price of none! Awesome. I think I’m slowly taking down the entire harbucks corporation with all my free coffee. Yeah I'm fighting the system.

No comments: