Monday, June 19, 2006

Just a Few Updates

I guess a lot has been going on lately. First of all I'd like to say congratulations to my sister for graduating from high school this past Friday. Even though she didn't do the heisman trophy pose or bust out a lightsaber while getting her diploma but she is cool nevertheless. Congrats again Spiff!



Went to Johnney Chong's birthday party on Saturday night. Important lesson learned, belly dancers are not strippers JKC!


Today I went to the bar/bbq place from Top Gun. I got to see the piano and imagine myself as maverick...except less crazy cause of Xenu. My shirt arrives June 27th by the way, so I’ll post pictures of me with it soon.

Remember when you are a kid and all you want for your birthday is the newest and coolest toy? Optimus Prime, G.I. Joe Bomber Plane, Voltron! There were so many. Anyway celebrating my birthday the other day I got a lot of what I really wanted:

That’s right, black socks! Having to dress up as if I'm an actual adult everyday I find myself searching for matching black socks all the time. Somehow one always disappears, it’s really annoying. This will save me time searching in the morning and will be an extra day without having to do laundry! Yes I know I am a loser. Don't Judge Me.

Along with my socks I also got a gift so that I can join the "fantasia's book suggestions"

I still need to finish reading my current book, but with any luck I'll be able to start and finish 1776 in August when I go on vacation. Speaking of vacation, is anyone doing anything cool in the near future? I have a few vacation hours to kill...and by a few I mean like 400.

Anyway I'll be turning 27 in about an hour, am I really 27? Seriously? It really doesn't seem possible. I still collect Star Wars toys. I still live at home. I still eat sandwiches for lunch everyday. I still watch wrestling (okay not consistently, but its on right now). I still make immature jokes and laugh like I’m 12....yet here I am, 27. It boggles the mind.

1 comment:

Hutch said...

You're still fine. When you were little you used to say you were going to live at home until you were 30 so you've got another 3 years.

The love of socks and books cancels out Star Wars toys and sack lunches so at least things even out. Or should I say "You have brought balance to the force!"