Tuesday, June 13, 2006

my job

Today the Board of Supervisors approved a $10 million package to help out the hospitals, physicians and community clinics. It is fun to be someone behind the big things that get done in the County, even though the top people get all the credit, I still got 5 phone calls today thanking me for my help on the issue. Days like today really make my job. I know a lot of you still think I don't actually do anything except watch TV and chat online, but I actually do things and today was one of the bigger days for me here. I only have less than 7 months of time remaining before I leave this position, but its nice to know that I helped do something that will be going on for a couple of years.




....now back to my TV

2 comments:

Jim said...

That's excellent! One day I'll get a job where I can make a difference...

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Are you sure that you weren't dreaming while sleeping at the desk?