Sunday, November 04, 2007

Man, I Get Lazy Easily




So I could post all the individual pictures of the wedding I attended this weekend, or I could just link you all to my awesome new flickr account that I just started....so yeah here is the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bronger743/

As you can see it was a truly wonderful time and fun was had by all!.

Here are some other bits of news:

1. The Broncos really suck, we could easily be 0-8...I mean they could be, not me.

2. I am not looking forward to going to work this week, no reason in particular, just cause.

3. I wish i were part of the finer things club

4. I have had this song stuck in my head all weekend: Jaymay - Sea Green, Sea Blue


5. I love that most networks finally realized people watch shows on their computers so they offer them free every week.

3 comments:

Jim said...

I think the Broncos just had the misfortune of running into the juggernaut that is the Detroit Lions. This is their year... I knew they were just one wide receiver away!

Also, I need a bow tie like Toby.

John said...

uh...where are the pictures of owen and vince? they didnt crash this wedding? weak!

Curelover said...

I would like access to the finer things club as well.