Saturday, November 24, 2007

Late Night Posts Are Fun!

So as you can tell by the last few blogs, I am almost forgetting to blog before it hits midnight so thus the material has been less than stellar. I will make up for this tomorrow.........maybe.........we'll see.

Anyway I just wanted to point out how crappy this NCAA Football Season has been. Some will say, oh man it has been so great because of all the upsets. Guess what, upsets really aren't that cool when it comes to the end of the season. Want to know why? Cause it throws off the entire BSC (and yes I know the letters aren't how you are accustomed to there).

With today's Missouri win over Kansas they have now gained the oppurtunity to have their faces kicked in my Oklahoma, trust me its going to happen. That will give us only 2 teams with one loss who are eligible for the championship game, are you ready for the riveting Ohio State vs. West Virginia matchup!?!!?! Can you feel the excitement? First of all, Ohio State has beaten absolutely no one this year, well I mean those games against Youngstown State and Kent State sure were barnburners. Its not their fault that their conference had an off year (looking your way U of M), but challenge yourself with an out of conference game that means something. At least you did next year, where I am guranteeing you will start 0-1.

My new hope is that because OSU will be in the championship game, LSU will get to play USC (once they kick UCLA in the face, and if you saw each of their games this week, you also know this is happening). I would like to no longer refer to it as the rose bowl, but instead, the WHAT IF BOWL. I think it has a nice sound to it.

Anyway, that was my college football rant for the day, stayed tuned for a future NFL rant where I tell you all how tired I am of the Patriots.

2 comments:

Jim said...

I was hoping both Missouri and West Virginia would win to keep Ohio State out of the title game. But seeing West Virginia lose the way they did was still fun. And with Ohio State in because of that loss, I rooted for Missouri to lose, not just for the BCS chaos, but also because any other (non-Kansas) team could give Ohio State a better game than Missouri.

Also, I hate college football now.

Jim said...

I paid $9.95 for this internet access in Vegas, so I thought I'd try to make the most of it.