Saturday, November 04, 2006

Addicted

Taking a cue from the "rhymes with gin" website, I will now discuss a current food/drink related obsession.



For some reason lately I have been drinking a lot of grape juice. Preferably, Welch's brand, cause it’s darker and better than others, such as Juicy Juice. I've found that its strangely compatible with pretty much whatever it is that I'm eating. I had a chicken dinner, drank grape juice. Had a turkey sandwich and found that grape juice worked with that as well. Now I just had some chocolate ice cream and yet again, grape juice is a strange match, go figure. So far my only theory on this has something to do with it being the Lord's blood shed for me, but I think that may get me in some trouble. So instead I’ll just call it a mini-miracle.

No comments: