Friday, November 03, 2006

Interviews

As my current position is slowly coming to an end, I had the opportunity to interview for a position over at the Health Care Agency this morning. Having not gone on a job interview in almost three years I can honestly say that I don't miss doing them at all. Not sure how the interviewers thought I did. I was under the impression that this was going to be an informal getting to know what the job entails meeting, but instead it was a full blown interview. I wasn't completely prepared for it, but nevertheless I'm quick enough to know how to speak well enough not to look like a complete idiot....well I hope I am. I'm still not sure if this is the job that was meant for me, I don't know. Maybe its partly because I don't want to leave what I'm doing now, perhaps its because I'm not sure what I do like to do. Maybe it’s even that I'm always waiting for something else. Maybe it's just that I like to complain, who knows? Anyway, they are expecting a writing sample, so I guess I'll be working on that this weekend.

No comments: