Thursday, November 02, 2006

Day 2

Hmm, back to back posts, this is odd.

I went to the kings game last night, had awesome suite tickets from the lovely people at Ticketmaster. I will never speak ill of them again, or at least not until they charge some ridiculous price for "service fees". I will say that the Penguins looked very good and that Evgeni Malkin guy is not too bad....well that’s what I consider someone who scores 7 goals in his first 6 games, but hey that might just be me. I can say that when I played NHL 98 and 99 there was this one player who scored at least 3 points per game and led the league in penalty minutes...that guy was Bradley Hutchins a vicious Right Winger (zing!) from the Red Wings. He once paired up with Peter Leung of the Might Ducks of Anaheim in an all-star game. Needless to say the East all-stars had no shot.

Why is it only Thursday? It feels like a Friday, perhaps because the office all went out to lunch today. It was a going away party for Kelly who works in the office, as she is off to bigger and better things. I like to think of it as office survivor....her torch has been extinguished.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but Leung didn't the all-around game like Hutchins did; Hutchins was good for at least two fights a game.

Curelover said...

Good grief the Right Winger ... SLAME!

Hmm you got tickets through Ticketbastard. Interesting. I think the company is okay ... not too bad.