Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cheap Pizza

I think for the past 2 months or so I have gone out to eat once a week. The funny part is that I go to the same place every week; Pizza & Pasta on Main St. in Orange. It’s a little hole in the wall pizza place that offers, 2 big slices, a side salad and a drink for a grand total of $5.50!!! That price can't be beat!

Tomorrow a few coworkers and me will be playing in the Orange County Jeopardy tournament. Last year we came in 2nd and won a desk fountain (that broke after about a week). This year top prize is $20 to Quiznos. Needless to say I am going to be totally focused tomorrow. Wish us good luck!. And for the heck of it, give me some random facts that may come in handy.

2 comments:

Amy said...

pizza stand 1 is a good value =)

Cup-O-Noodles said...

Wow. That's an amazing deal!