Sunday, November 05, 2006

Bowling Leagues and Football Games

Having plenty of free time, Christe, John and I have joined a bowling league in Montebello. I have to say that I was really feeling these lanes. My scores for the series: 201, 243, 213. I had a nice streak in-between games 2 and 3 where I had 13 strikes out of 14 frames. I think we won all 3 games that we played. Great start fellow Panda Strike team members!



Big props to Broncos for finally getting over one of the hurdles from the past couple of seasons today by defeating the Pittsburgh Steelers. It’s a step in the right direction, as was going toe-to-toe with the Colts last week. Sure they didn't beat them, but they took them to the end of the game, so that's somewhat of a moral victory....I guess. Anyway they are now 6-2 and tied for 2nd in the AFC. They hold the tiebreak advantages over both the Patriots and the Ravens, which could come in handy later on. In the meantime, just keep winning, which in turn keeps me from throwing things. Go Broncos!

2 comments:

Curelover said...

Go Broncos and Go Panda Strike :)

John said...

PANDA STRIKES! IF WE WIN THIS I THINK WE SHOULD GO SOMEWHERE....VEGAS, BABY!