Saturday, November 11, 2006

Episode III: Revenge of the Sith



4:49 - The movie is starting. If Cinemax were really cool they would have shown The Clone Wars cartoon inbetween episodes 2 & 3, but alas they didn't. For my own sake it's probably better that they didn't.

5:00 - I really like Dooku's new finishing move. The choke hold that lifts Obi-wan off his feet. Its like when a wrestler creates a new move. Anakin just cut off Dooku's hands, quite an impressive move. The head rolling off after the decapitation is the just the finishing touch to an impressive fight.

5:07 - I have been up for 23 hours now.

5:15 - I'm so sorry.......its 5:15 and i have failed. the mission is not possible on the little sleep i got last night. Perhaps another day it can be done under my own circumstances.

3 comments:

Hutch said...

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

weaksauce.

Cup-O-Noodles said...

What a shame... i guess the force is not in you.

Hedwig said...

DAMN!!! lame-o