Monday, November 06, 2006

Fantasy Champion




Standings Member List
Rank Team Points
1. tiger uppercut (Brad) 5,856
2. ILoveGolf ItJustDoesn'tLoveMe (Wally) 5,854
3. thainigger (Joe) 4,234
4. Zot Zot Zot (Jason) 2,355
5. LeeCarvallo'sPuttingChallenge (Paul) 2,303
6. ooooohhh wie!!!!!!! (John) 1,370

What you are looking at right now are the final standings for my fantasy golf league. Sure many of you probably play fantasy football, or fantasy baseball, etc, but it takes a true sports genius like myself to completely dominate all sports, no matter how lame they maybe. First of all I would like to thank Wally for continuing to motivate me to win (by being the only one to change his lineup every week), as I hate losing at anything. Secondly I would like to thank Mac for not playing this year as he easily won last year's title and thus had less of a life than I did. Lastly I would like to thank the PGA tour. Who else has a fantasy league that last 10 months of the year? Well maybe fantasy cricket....hmm now there's an idea!!

**stay tuned as in 2 weeks you should be reading about my dominance of fantasy nascar. You think I'm kidding, don't you?

2 comments:

Hutch said...

wow...i could have been 4th if i had changed my lineup one more week? that'll have to be my motivation for next season.

Amy said...

fantasy golf? thats "hella" lame