Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Animated MTV show not named Beavis and Butthead

I'm not sure how many of you still watch MTV, or have watched it in the past 2 years or so. A while ago they put this show on called 3-south. It revolved around Barder College, which is apparently the worst college in America, who accepts anyone who is breathing. Trust me when I say anyone too. The show basically centers around roommates Joe, Sanford and Del. Sanford and Del may have an IQ around 20 each. They manage to just barely squeak by in their classes, annoy Joe and hang out with their equally brain dead friend Ed, drink, and disrupt the school. Its not extremely funny or anything like that, but for some reason I laugh at random parts. Its worth checking out, although I'm gonna tell you right now that its not for everyone.



In other news, I am on some sort of incredible bowling streak. Here are my last 6 games: 219, 201, 243, 213, 231, 224. Not sure what I'm doing differently but its awesome! (Its not steroids, so don't even suggest it)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow those are awesome scores. I could barely score 100 points on bowling. Hee hee.

Curelover said...

Great scores but we need those numbers for our Panda Strike games.

I think I like Travis and Bobhead show more.